Monday 3 April 2017

Don't put a hand on a woman

Papa,don't put a hand on that woman,
She is my mother.
She carried me in her womb for months,
Took good care of me for years.
She means everything to me.
If you want to pull her ears.
Or force her eyes to flow tears.
Find a man,not her.
She is my mother.

Hey brother,don't put a hand on that woman.
She is my sister.
It will ache me when I hear her wail in pain.
It will break my heart when I see her swollen bruised face.
And with that I might never forgive or forget.
My sister's pain is mine boy!

Hey dude,don't put a hand on that woman.
Can't u see she is a woman?
A woman needs not to be kicked.
A woman needs not to be abused.
A woman needs to be respected
She is a mother and a sister.

https://m.poemhunter.com/titto-mutny

2 comments:

Short and Sweet

Whenever I talk to you, It’s like my heart wakes up To eavesdrop on our conversation Like a baby in a womb It kicks because it’s eager ...